Do you need to work out a problems so you can restart or continue in a new manner?
You might be suffering from one of the following:-
a prior bad decision
temporary cash flow problem
consequences of the recession or
something completely out of left field that has knocked you about.
Through one of our relationships we may be able to help you find assistance.
Services include appropriate strategic planning and negotiations with third parties to try and find an identifiable way forward.
As with all businesses when things don’t go quite right early intervention normally means a greater chance of success.
You will not be provided legal advice, however through this realtionship they may be able to help you find an appropriately skilled lawyer in any of the capital cities and major centres across Australia. Of course this should be part of maximising a possible successful outcome.
This assistance may include help with existing relationships with various Liquidators, Receivers and Bankruptcy Trustees. Of course, they are and remain professional but they are in a position to approve or adopt identified outcomes that may be advantageous to you.
Services that may be available include help with the following:-
- Re-finance of secured loans in default or arrears. The default may be anything from first payment default to impending eviction by a Sheriff. Different strategies are called for dependent upon how far along the process has progressed
- Re-structuring of company operations. From simple ongoing asset protection to more complicated tax effective strategies
- Impending companies being placed in administration with anticipated Deed of Company Arrangement to be attained. Debt assignments and company loans need to be carefully checked, particularly when voting entitlements and desired outcomes are contemplated
- Place companies in liquidation but enable future operations without infringing phoenix provisions;
- Utilise appointment of Receivers when appropriate;
- Effect full re-finance but with restructuring of operations;
- Utilise appropriate Trusts to acquire assets of an existing operation;
- Effect Individual’s Personal Part X arrangements, in lieu of Bankruptcy;
- Purchase defaulting mortgages from mortgagees at discounts that will reduce the indebtness to the mortgagor;
If you would like help with any of the above please call us.
Short Term Loans
Must be secured against an investment property in a company name
Minimum loan size of $100,000
True No Doc 65 Investment Loan
The loan has the following features:-
Up to 65% of the residential investment property valuation
Fixed rate for one year
Acceptance Fee 2.2%
Accountants letter required
No Application fee
No Lenders Mortgage Insurance
No GST registration
Maximum Loan term of 1 year
With this short term loan you can pay it back as soon as you wish with only one months interest penalty.
This loan is only available in major metropolitan areas for residential investment properties in good condition.
There must be a defined strategy as to how loan is to be paid back. (Exit strategy)
Please fill out the application form
* Lenders have fees and charges. Terms and conditions apply. All applications subject to lenders’ credit criteria.